Obstetrics & Gynecology Practice Outline
Join our Family Medicine team as a part of the OMH Medical Group a multi-specialty group of primary and specialty care providers affiliated with Otsego Memorial Hospital.
- Joining three physicians in an established practice with excellent growth potential.
- Practice is approximately 80% obstetrics and 20% gynecology
- The only OB/Gyn practice in the county drawing patients from a 100-mile radius with the recent closing of two OB departments in northern Michigan.
- Open scheduling, flexible patient hours, designated surgery days
- Main office located in professional medical building attached to the hospital with shared Electronic Health Record.
- Outreach services to OMH clinics located less than an hour from the hospital.
- Birthing center includes Level 1 nursery, 5 labor-delivery rooms and 1 semi-private room.
- Hospital employed position with generous benefits including paid malpractice insurance.
- 2 yr guaranteed salary with ability to convert to productivity-based incentive pay at any time.
Munson Healthcare Otsego Memorial Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- Well respected, fully Joint Commission accredited community hospital fully integrated with Munson Healthcare system in Traverse City.
- Proactive Administration team providing support and attention to physician needs.
- Exceptional work environment with clean updated facilities and a well-trained team of friendly caring staff. OMH has won numerous awards for patient care, safety, and quality of services.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 ORs, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22-bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage. Current renovation underway to expand surgical facilities in order to accommodate the new addition of robotics.
- OMH operates OMH Medical Group offices in Gaylord, Elmira, Indian River, and Lewiston, in addition to the OMH Walk-in Clinic, OMH Orthopedic Surgery, and OMH Cancer & Infusion Center located in Gaylord.
With its unique location on the 45th parallel in the heart of northern Michigan, Gaylord is so much more than a rural community. You can have the active lifestyle you love in stunning surroundings with up north ambiance and easy commuting access.
- Excellent family community offering a wide variety of amenities and year round activities.
- Known as the Alpine Village, offering an Alpine-themed shopping district with a variety of shopping experiences, from nationally known merchants to locally owned boutiques.
- A four-season recreational paradise with over 90 inland lakes surrounded by rolling woodlands. Centrally located approximately one hour from the Mackinac Bridge, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan
- America’s Summer Golf Mecca with 21 championship caliber golf courses surrounding the city of Gaylord.
- Located in the heart of Michigan’s snowbelt, Gaylord averages more than 150 inches of fresh snow each year, providing a haven for winter sport enthusiasts. A training ground for 14 countries’ Olympic snowboard teams for the 2010 Winter Games.
- Only minutes from top notch shopping, fine dining, galleries, and the arts.
- Otsego County Sportsplex offers indoor skating, pool, and other classes for all ages. Excellent local educational opportunities include public and parochial schools in addition to the Kirtland University Center offering higher learning.