Join our Emergency Medicine team at Otsego Memorial Hospital.
- Full time position working twelve 12 hour shifts a month.
- Busy 24 hour physician staffed Emergency Department seeing 15,000 visits a year.
- Joining four physicians and two physician assistants.
- Twelve patient rooms with separate triage area.
- Facility has recently been awarded a Trauma Level Designation Four.
- Helipad and local ambulance services for transporting patients.
- Renovation and expansion of the Emergency Department began Summer 2017.
- Meditech electronic medical record shared with hospital and medical group.
- Hospital employed position with generous benefit package.
Munson Healthcare Otsego Memorial Hospital is a healthy, progressive, independent, 46-bed acute care facility, with an attached 34-bed skilled nursing facility, serving parts of five counties in northern lower Michigan.
- Well respected, fully Joint Commission accredited community hospital fully integrated with Munson Healthcare system in Traverse City.
- Proactive Administration team providing support and attention to physician needs.
- Exceptional work environment with clean updated facilities and a well-trained team of friendly caring staff. OMH has won numerous awards for patient care, safety, and quality of services.
- 24 hour physician-staffed Emergency Department, with Birthing Center, Rehabilitation, Laboratory and Radiology services on site.
- State of the art surgical facilities include 3 ORs, 3 procedure rooms, an Endoscopy suite, and a 22-bed Ambulatory Care Unit. 24/7 anesthesia coverage. Current renovation underway to expand surgical facilities in order to accommodate the new addition of robotics.
- OMH operates OMH Medical Group offices in Gaylord, Elmira, Indian River, and Lewiston, in addition to the OMH Walk-in Clinic, OMH Orthopedic Surgery, and OMH Cancer & Infusion Center located in Gaylord.
With its unique location on the 45th parallel in the heart of northern Michigan, Gaylord is so much more than a rural community. You can have the active lifestyle you love in stunning surroundings with up north ambiance and easy commuting access.
- Excellent family community offering a wide variety of amenities and year round activities.
- Known as the Alpine Village, offering an Alpine-themed shopping district with a variety of shopping experiences, from nationally known merchants to locally owned boutiques.
- A four-season recreational paradise with over 90 inland lakes surrounded by rolling woodlands. Centrally located approximately one hour from the Mackinac Bridge, Lake Huron and Lake Michigan
- America’s Summer Golf Mecca with 21 championship caliber golf courses surrounding the city of Gaylord.
- Located in the heart of Michigan’s snowbelt, Gaylord averages more than 150 inches of fresh snow each year, providing a haven for winter sport enthusiasts. A training ground for 14 countries’ Olympic snowboard teams for the 2010 Winter Games.
- Only minutes from top notch shopping, fine dining, galleries, and the arts.
- Otsego County Sportsplex offers indoor skating, pool, and other classes for all ages.
- Excellent local educational opportunities include public and parochial schools in addition to the M-Tec University Center offering higher learning.